Booking Policies & Ettiquette
- Payment in full is due at time of service, Crest & Crown, accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Debit Card. We are unable to accept cheques.
Please understand that your appointment is reserved solely for you and we do business by appointment only. If for any reason you need to reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Please note that a credit card is required to book an appointment – it will not be charged at the time of booking. Late cancellations, within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, will be charged a 50% penalty. No-shows will be charged a 100% penalty. Late arrivals will be serviced for the remainder of your allotted appointment time, if time permits at the discretion of Crest & Crown staff. If you are more than 15 minutes late into your appointment, your service will be cancelled and the cancellation fee will be charged.
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated, but never required. Customary gratuities in the beauty services industry are 18+% of the pre-discounted service price. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your service, please call or email us within 48 hours of your service so that we can promptly rectify the situation. Your happiness with our service is highest priority.
- Our refund and exchange policies:
Services: Although we do not offer refunds on our services or gift certificates, we will do everything we can to achieve your satisfaction, provided you inform us within 24 hours of the service in question and come in for an assessment and adjustment within 72 hours of the service in question. All products are final sale.
- If you are under the age of 16, please provide parental/guardian consent.
- Although we LOVE babies and fur babies, we won’t be able to help supervise your children and pets so please arrange care for them prior to your appointment.